Monday 30 July 2012

Hello World

Hey everyone, my name is Jordan and I go by the name Flarbish (pronounced with a soft a like with car). I'm in my 5th year of an honors computer science degree somewhere in Ontario, Canada. I've been lurking around the WoW-gold community for about 3 months now and I've been playing WoW since about mid WOTL.

I'm currently into transmog, Cata greens, PvP gear and the glyph market (my big money-maker). I play on a medium population server on the alliance side and here's a breakdown of my characters currently.

  • Gnome Mage (85): Alchemy, Enchanting
  • NElf Druid (85): Herbology, Mining
  • Gnome Priest (85): Inscription, Tailoring
  • Worgen Hunter (85): Leatherworking, Skinning
  • Gnome Rogue (74): Engineering, Alchemy
  • Gnome Warlock (72): Jewelcrafting, Alchemy
  • Gnome Death Knight (55): Tailoring, Enchanting
  • Gnome [Bank Toon] x2 


Here I hope to go over the strategies I use to make gold, maybe some step by step guides for my workflows and processes. I try to make things as simple as I can for myself and maximize the amount of AFK processing I can get done.


My Twitter is @wowFlarbish and I would appreciate all feedback and criticism!

No comments:

Post a Comment